Monday, March 4, 2013

Chapter 5

This is Miss Maudie. When Jem and Dill would play the game about Boo Radley, Miss Maudie would be my friend. We sat on her porch and talked and sometimes she would let me bake with her. I asked her about Boo Radley and she corrected me by telling me his name was Arthur. I asked her if Arthur was still alive and she said that she hadn't seen him carried out.



This is a bamboo pole like the one Jem used. He took the pole from under the house and stuck a note to it. He was going to try to get a note to Arthur (Boo) Radley. While we were trying to getting the letter into a window, Atticus caught us. He told us to leave Mr. Radley to his business and asked if it ever occurred to us to communicate in a civil way like using the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment