Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chapter 2

When Dill had left to go home, I was quite sad. But then I remembered I would be going to school the next day for the first time. At first I was exrtremely excited. When I got there though, it was nothing like I would have expected it to be. Jem didn't want to play with me at school, Ms. Caroline didn't like me correcting her, she whipped me, told me I couldn't read with Atticus anymore, and said that he was a bad teacher. I got in trouble for telling Ms. Caroline about the Cunningham's and she just didn't understand. When I went home though, Atticus told me about how she's new to Maycomb and doesn't know these things so I could't be too  mad at her.
This is me on the first day of school. I was happy here and ready to go. Now I never want to go back again. I hate it there. I hate Ms. Caroline and everything else about that place.


This is Atticus and I reading after school was over. I told him about Ms. Caroline saying that we couldn't read together anymore and how he was a bad teacher. He said as long as i was good and nice to Ms. Caroline we could keep reading together. So we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment